Sending a tester back for calibration or having a service and calibration contract makes good sense. As part of our comprehensive line of services, we offer calibration for all our measurement devices. Our factory-trained technicians will give your equipment a thorough examination to ensure it is calibrated to the same standard as when it left the factory.
New Environmentally Controlled Calibration Lab
Uson is pleased to announce the opening of our new environmentally controlled Leak Master and Transducer Calibration Laboratory. The new lab is located at our headquarters in Houston, Texas (USA).
To our global customers, we wanted to provide an efficient, accurate and traceable calibration product and process. We like to call it the Gold Standard in Leak Masters. Our calibration lab and the equipment needed to be world-class to match our reputation of being a manufacturer of premium quality leak testing and detection equipment.
The list of specifications for the new calibration lab is long but here are some of the highlights:
- 170 sq. ft. fully controlled environment lab with its own dedicated HVAC and dehumidifier systems
- Constant pressure of 0.05 IN WC, controlled temperature of 72°F and humidity controlled @ 40%
- The pressure inside the lab is maintained at a constant level of 0.6 in. water (0.15 kPa, 0.044 in. Hg or 0.0217 Psi)
- Installed a water manometer that is more sensitive to the smallest atmospheric change that most other equipment would consider noise
- Installed digital temperature and humidity gauges
- Installed Fluke’s molbloc-L Laminar Flow Element (LFE)
- Ability to measure 0.1 Sccm to 100,000 Sccm using 3 change out Smart LFE’s
- COMPASS® Pressure Calibration Software also from Fluke (This will print out the calibration results that will be attached to every leak tester shipped by Uson)
- Extensive training from Fluke on the Molbloc System
- Other significant upgrades include: improved lighting, new ergonomic work bench and seating, new Parker 0.1 particulate test air filtration, new Parker coalescing test air drier and new instrument grade pressure regulators
Download our FREE (no registration required) Uson Calibrated Leak Masters datasheet.
Read our blog post on the new calibration lab »