Versatile, reliable leak and flow testers are needed in the medical device industry. Stat.
We live in a time of great uncertainty with respect to healthcare. But whatever direction this enormous industry ultimately takes, one thing is certain: medical device manufacturers will be expected to do more, do it faster, and do it better.
And they will. As they always have, these heroes of the production line will rise to the occasion and make things happen. And Uson will have their backs.
The new breed of manufacturer trusts Uson.
We work with leading medical device manufacturers to ensure the peak performance of a wide range of components and assemblies. From aspirators and catheters to valves and everything in between.
Uson testers are excellent for quality checking of medical devices during production. Compact and user-friendly, the Sprint iQ, for example, is loaded with impressive standard features, and has options for customization. It’s available as a single channel tester, or it can be configured with up to four channels performing concurrent or sequential testing.
But whether the need is a versatile, multi-sensor tester with increased flexibility, a multi-range single channel tester with integral pneumatics, or a small footprint, bench top model, when the new breed of manufacturer wants to step it up, they turn to the company with the widest selection of equipment and unsurpassed experience in optimized leak test solutions.
Welcome to the Usonian Age.
Product Line Suggestions for Medical Applications
- Optima vT
- Versatile multi-sensor leak and flow testers with advanced features and increased flexibility
- Custom engineered manual, semi- or fully automatic leak test systems, fixtures and seals
- Portable trace gas detectors for leak location
- Non-destructive package testers for bottles, canisters and pouches
- Multi-range single channel testers with integral pneumatics and advanced features
- Industry leading small footprint, multi-channel, bench top leak and flow testers
- Low-cost, single-channel, dedicated pressure decay leak tester designed for accurate and repeatable air leak testing of small volume parts
- Powerful multi-channel, highly configurable leak and flow testers.
Medical Device Leak Testing Applications