Reliable leak testing of medical devices is critical to product safety and consumer protection. At Uson, we work with leading medical device manufacturers to ensure the quality integrity of a wide range of devices, components and assemblies.
From aspirators to valves and all other medical devices in between, we facilitate medical device leak testing using the widest selection of equipment available from any single source.
In addition, our in-house automated or semi-automated leak detection systems design and manufacturing capability gives us unsurpassed experience in customized test solutions.
Multi-channel, small footprint leak testers make the most of clean room space and increase leak testing throughput while data collection and storage permit traceability and record keeping.
Product Line Suggestions for Medical Applications
- Optima vT
- Versatile multi-sensor leak and flow testers with advanced features and increased flexibility
- Custom engineered manual, semi- or fully automatic leak test systems, fixtures and seals
- Portable trace gas detectors for leak location
- Non-destructive package testers for bottles, canisters and pouches
- Multi-range single channel testers with integral pneumatics and advanced features
- Industry leading small footprint, multi-channel, bench top leak and flow testers
- Low-cost, single-channel, dedicated pressure decay leak tester designed for accurate and repeatable air leak testing of small volume parts
- Powerful multi-channel, highly configurable leak and flow testers.
Medical Device Leak Testing Applications