Critical to product safety and consumer protection, packagers use leak testing to measure quality and to improve manufacturing processes and margins. At Uson, our family of leak testers is designed for the packaging industry, addressing OEM’s specific needs while containing costs.
Uson leak testers range from a simple one-test device to a multi-channel, multi-test system and are non-destructive, helping OEMs reduce costs.
Non-destructive leak detection techniques are available for pouches, lidded trays, vials and induction sealed bottles. Burst, creep and seal strength tests are also available.
Product Line Suggestions for Packaging Applications
- Optima vT
- Versatile multi-sensor leak and flow testers with advanced features and increased flexibility
- Custom engineered manual, semi- or fully automatic leak test systems, fixtures and seals
- Portable trace gas detectors for leak location
- Non-destructive package testers for bottles, canisters and pouches
- Industry leading small footprint, multi-channel, bench top leak and flow testers