Uson Air Leak Tester & Air Flow Test Equipment
Uson automatic air leak testers and air flow testing equipment are available in a variety of different formats. Our wide range enables us to cover most applications with a tester specifically configured for the intended test.
Uson Testers Perform Many Air Leak Test Methods & Operating Modes
Air Leak test operating modes and test methods include, pressure decay, mass flow, differential flow, pressure change, volume verification, occlusion testing, seal creep testing, and much more.
Why Use Air Leak Testers?
Using Air leak testers provides clean, fast, non destructive and repeatable testing. Test results are non-subjective, requiring no operator interpretation and the data is easily exported to spreadsheet or other format for analysis and R&D studies. Leak testing using air as the test medium is the most popular automated method in use and the testers themselves are easy to use.
For more challenging applications, Uson produces custom pneumatic circuits.
Uson Air Leak Testers & Air Flow Testers
We offer the following units for medical device automotive, EV Battery, industrial, and packaging leak testing applications:
- Optima vT – A versatile and customizable leak tester with up to two channels and eight sensor inputs that supports pressure decay, differential pressure, mass flow and other common tests.
- Qualitek mR– Fast, sensitive and accurate pressure decay, differential pressure and mass flow leak testers.
- Sprint mD & Sprint iQ – Small foot print single or multi channel pressure decay and flow testers.
- Vector – Uson’s most powerful and configurable leak and flow tester, fully customizable pneumatics, up to ten independent test channels supporting a wide variety of input sensors.
- Uson 628 – A highly sensitive, budget-friendly differential pressure decay leak tester that helps you reduce product deviations or recall issues through early identification of leaks