Leak Tester Selection
At Uson, we have the people and resources that can help you determine the best leak testing equipment for your specific application requirements.
We do this FREE OF CHARGE*. Our leak tester specialists have extensive knowledge in the full range of leak testing techniques and can help you to determine the best leak testing equipment to use, including-
- the type of leak tests performed (pressure, pressure decay, mass flow, helium, flow tests, etc.)
- leak tester model designed for test requirements such as specific test cycle times, leak rate, or leak test pressures
- recommendation for a single channel or multi-channel leak tester
- fixture design required for correct leak tester operation
- options for leak testing equipment data capture that best incorporate with existing Six Sigma or similar quality initiatives
- Software integration for optimum efficiency of all leak testing equipment
- automation required for error-proofing leak tester operation by lightly skilled workforces in globally distributed manufacturing operations
Uson offers two leak testing selector services
Leak Tester Express Proposal service:
- Appropriate for most companies and especially those attempting to speed time to market for new products or to fully tool new assembly operations with best-match leak testers.
- The Uson “Express” service employs the vast Uson database of leak test solutions to quickly determine best match leak testers for most RFP proposals.
Leak Testing Equipment Custom Application Proposal service:
Designed for more challenging test specifications or others requiring additional study prior to selecting best match leak testers.
- leak testing equipment including high flow valves capable of filling large volumes quickly
- leak testers with built in pneumatic circuits that automatically switch leak tests from one side of a part to another
- leak testing equipment optimized for multiple test pressure requirements, etc.
- custom fixtures including cylinders or other movements
- and complete turnkey systems
Uson – THE pioneer of modern leak testing who took technology first developed for NASA and brought it to bear on a wide range of medical, automotive and other automated industrial assembly applications has the most experienced team and the most up-to-date leak testing equipment in the world.
Tell us your leak testing challenge – We will help.