Vector Functional Tester
The Uson Vector Functional Tester (VFT) is based on Uson’s industry leading Leak Tester, with a more powerful test control unit processor, and state of the art Windows XP® functional test applications designed specifically for our customers most demanding requirements. The VFT is fast, reliable, easy to operate, and easy to maintain, resulting in higher factory throughput and fewer operational interruptions.
Vector Functional Tester at a glance
Communications Protocols Available
- Bar Code Interface
600 MHz Master Control Unit (MCU)
- 2 Serial communication ports
- 3 USB 2.0 connectors
- 2 RJ-45 Ethernet connectors
- VGA connector
- PS/2 connector for an external mouse and keyboard
- Outfitted with the Windows XP™ operating system
- Supports communication protocols: Ethernet, TCP/IP, Modbus, Interbus-S, and Profibus
6U NEMA Electronics Chassis
- Backplane with 7 available slots for plug-in modules
- Up to 3 LTCUs (up to 6 channels) and an External I/O or 2 LTCUs (up to 4 channels) and two External I/O boards.
- Optional: 12- and 15-slot backplanes.
External Digital I/O Module
Advanced Leak Detector Option (ALD)