Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use https://www.uson.com, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
ANTI-SPAM POLICY IS PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our anti-Spam policy is part of, and subject to, these terms and conditions of use. You may view our anti-Spam policy here.
If there is a Compensation Disclosure Policy on https://www.uson.com, the policy is part of, and subject to, these terms and conditions of use.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on our website’s home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as a nontransferable revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and is not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and conditions of use.
OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT
We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website.
You agree that the laws of TX govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions.
You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrate on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. All arbitration must occur in Harris, TX, USA. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
8640 N. Eldridge Pkwy
Houston, TX 77041
These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitute your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website.
This Terms and Conditions of Use was last updated on 10-12-2012.
Copyright © 2008-2009 Law Office of Michael E. Young PLLC, and licensed for use by the owner of this website at https://www.uson.com. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Standard Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Goods
- The goods shall be deemed acceptable by Buyer following delivery unless Buyer notifies Seller within thirty (30) days following receipt of any nonconformity of goods.
- Product installation is not included as part of the sale unless expressly stated in our quotation. Installation may be available for an additional charge. Installation assistance may be provided at no additional charge at the discretion of Seller.
- If Buyer does not make payment for the goods when due, Buyer agrees to pay interest to Seller on the outstanding balance at the rate of one and one-half percent (1 ½%) per month.
- Buyer grants to Seller, and Seller reserves, a purchase money security interest in all goods purchased hereunder, and in any proceeds thereof, to secure the unpaid purchase price of such goods. Upon request from Seller, Buyer agrees to sign any document required to perfect the security interest, and appoints Seller as Buyer’s attorney-in-fact to sign such documentation on Seller’s behalf.
Costs and Attorneys Fees
- If legal action is necessary to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of costs and attorney fees from the other party. Buyer agrees to pay reasonable collection expenses incurred by Seller in attempting to collect amounts due.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of the State of Texas, U.S. For everything pertaining to the interpretation of and compliance with this agreement, as well as any controversy arising here from, the parties hereto expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in the city of Houston, Texas, hereby waiving the right to any other venue which may correspond to them by reason of their present or future domiciles, or otherwise.
- Cancellation charges are based on the Order value and the time when Seller receives written cancellation notice. Requests for cancellation charges will not be considered as authorization to stop work.
- 0 – 2 weeks from time of order: 0% of order value
- Within 2 weeks of scheduled delivery: 50% of order value
- Time between the above two periods: 25% of order value
Qualitek mR, Sprint, 628, Vector Optima vT, and Raptor Software License
- The Uson and third party Software Product(s) installed in Sprint, Qualitek mR, Vector and Optima vT Testers are licensed for use as set forth in the licensing agreement enclosed with the tester. All Qualitek mR, Vector, Optima vT and Raptor testers are shipped with a temporary license the length of which is based on payment terms. After Uson receives full payment, an authorized Uson representative will provide a permanent license.
- Seller offers a one (1) year limited warranty on our products. The warranty covers labor and material to repair or replace product deficiencies due to defects in material or workmanship. Consumable items, such as but not limited to lamps, bulbs, valves, transducers, seals, cables, and miscellaneous pneumatic and mechanical purchased items that require periodic replacement due to normal wear from use are excluded from this warranty. These items are warranted to conform to Uson’s specifications and to be free of defects at time of purchase. These items may be covered by the written warranty from their manufacturer. Warranted products may be repaired or replaced on-site or may be required to be returned to the factory, at the discretion of Seller personnel. This limited warranty shall be in lieu of and supersede all other express warranties, or implied warranties of utility, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the product. Seller shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages or for loss, damage or expense directly or indirectly arising from the use of the goods sold hereunder, or from customer’s inability to use the goods, or from any other cause. As Buyer’s sole remedy, Seller shall have the option of either repairing or replacing any defective goods covered by this limited warranty. This limited warranty shall be void if the goods are not used under the operating conditions set forth in the Owner’s Guide for the goods. Extended warranties may be purchased. Please consult Seller for a quotation.
3rd Party Tablets
- Samsung and Apple products are warrantied by Samsung and Apple respectively, Uson is not responsible for any additional warranties on these products.
- This offer contains the complete and exclusive statement of the terms and conditions that govern the sale of the goods identified herein. These terms and conditions may not be modified or rescinded except in document signed by Seller and Buyer. These terms and conditions supersede all terms and conditions contained in a Buyer’s purchase order unless agreed to in writing by the President, Global Sales Leader, Finance Leader of the Seller.